- Full ROM HSPU on Parallettes
- Free standing HSPU
- 40 pull-ups unbroken
- Master the fucking Zone, stay on it and lean the fuck out - only to be able to do "Linda" as RX'd
- 150 Jerk... at least
- 250# Back Squat
- 270# DL
- Sub 3 Fran.
- Grace as RX'd with 135#
- 165# Clean
- 110# Press
- 100 Double Unders in a row
- Follow the Main Site WOD. No skipping workouts because they suck. No over training either. Extra runs don't count.
- Pick a new sport and stick with it. Are there gymnastics programs for adults?
- Better dips. Deeper, and stronger.
- Consecutive Muscle Ups... lets say 5
My biggest, most important goals are to keep my training consistent and to stay in the Zone. Nothing else will happen if those things aren't in check.
I have some work to do! I've been on my way to these numbers before my training became inconsistent for awhile. So I have to make up a little ground and then keep going. It's been brutal to see and feel my fitness go down. I feel my best and look my best when I'm in the gym everyday or close to it and training hard.
A year is a long time. Maybe I'll hit these goals and then some.
What are your Fitness Goals for the New Year?